|"We're in the business of caring"
Financial and Accounting Services
1. Compilation services involving scrutiny of prepared adjusted trial balances from your employee bookkeeper/accountant.
2. Preparation of compiled financial statements containing appropriate disclosure information based on your needs.
3. Review services requiring us to expend a greater analysis of account balances and often resulting in our adjusting these balances in
order to reflect more accurate results. Our review procedures result in our attestation that your records are presented in accordance with
4. Preparation of review financial statements containing appropriate disclosures.
5. Audit services require our verification and confirmation of account balances. We perform sample testing of your business transactions,
as well as examination of documented evidence supporting these transactions.
6. Preparation of audited financial statements resulting in our rendering an independent opinion that your statements are free of material